Spacies bright yellow kp60 (or AP60?)

spanners

BUILD fred viewtopic.php?f=17&t=26245

I like that car. I wish I had bought it instead of my car. Dam you.

I take it that without the spacers the front and rear would share a similar trackwidth? If so, that leaves you with a massive range of 15x7 or 15x8 wheels in 0 offset that would look staunch as fuck.

I dont think you will get much cash for the reflexes though, seems people wont pay much for them any more...

Nice ride

I found my car had great turn-in with a wider track at the front (20mm spacers) but it did look a bit sad with the rear guards having less offset..Agreed some 15x7 0p would be ideal on there, preferably with a set of 195 R888's for good measure.

Nice looking machine which should be good fun (once you fit a turbo).

BUILD fred viewtopic.php?f=17&t=26245

I like that car. I wish I had bought it instead of my car. Dam you.

I take it that without the spacers the front and rear would share a similar trackwidth? If so, that leaves you with a massive range of 15x7 or 15x8 wheels in 0 offset that would look staunch as fuck.

I dont think you will get much cash for the reflexes though, seems people wont pay much for them any more...

Nice ride

thanks boe.

why AP60? lol

yeah will hold on to Reflexs for spare skid/track/whatever rims. not sure 8s would fit in the factory guards??? and need some with big brake clearance as my front calipers are rather large...

I found my car had great turn-in with a wider track at the front (20mm spacers) but it did look a bit sad with the rear guards having less offset..Agreed some 15x7 0p would be ideal on there, preferably with a set of 195 R888's for good measure.

Nice looking machine which should be good fun (once you fit a turbo).

yeah some 15x7 at 0 or 15x7.5 at 0 like Konig B-Bombs etc are what im looking for i guess, and have a set of 195/45x15 Nankang NSIIs at work to go on but want to wait for new rims before i change tyres over.

yeah some 15x7 at 0 or 15x7.5 at 0

I reckon the 7.5's won't fit all that easily... I'd suggest a trial fit if you decide to go that width before you hand over the cash...

yeah man thats sweet im in the wheel/tyre/suspension industry anyway so i can easily get them sent down/send them back if they dont fit. just not a whole lot of decent looking rims around in a 15x7 and a suitable offset these days. would love some JDM wheels but im not made of money plus i like to stay loyal and order wheels through work.

Superlites all the way :)

Depending on offset you should be able to get 15x7.5s in there with a bit of love. My 15x7s rub but thats due to too much lowness and wheels with a bit less offset than the guards would like...

I think a lot rests on how low you want to go really

Superlites all the way :)

Depending on offset you should be able to get 15x7.5s in there with a bit of love. My 15x7s rub but thats due to too much lowness and wheels with a bit less offset than the guards would like...

I think a lot rests on how low you want to go really

real happy with current height and suspension set up so wont touch any of that. yeah some more Superlites like the ones i had made for my DX would be aws but they were big bucks. id hate to work out the retail on them as i obviously got a sweet discount on them....

sigh...

:doubt: