beams 3sge exhaust size?

spanners

skid race? Would be keen as. I would expect my starlet to beat yours but am likely to be extraordinarily disappointed as the red cunt blazes past me...

I realise that bigger doesnt always mean louder but obviously bigger pipe comes with more issues and costs more (?) plus I was hoping to keep like a 2.5" muff.

My shifter comes out in a primo position so didnt need to move it. My seats are kinda far back compared to standard so it worked out really well.

does the w57 use a 1 piece driveshaft when mated to a solid rear axle? Tempted to source one if it does, might make things easier. Im not really too sure what I need to give the dshaft man. Other than cash monies

Fuck i am having the hardest time finding a radiator to suit. Think i have narrowed it down to an s2000 one...

if w box yoke fits altezza box. grab a hilux (G box same deal as w) drive shaft and get it shortened? they might be all 2 piece though? if you get something that can be cut down will save you cash on special drive shaft tube

does the w57 use a 1 piece driveshaft when mated to a solid rear axle? Tempted to source one if it does,

Two piece.

Fuck i am having the hardest time finding a radiator to suit. Think i have narrowed it down to an s2000 one...

I'm now using a twin core radiator designed for suzuki swift race car.

It's friggen tiny and only takes up half of the radiator gap width, rest is blanked off with a sheet of aluminium.

Time will tell whether it will actually cool well enough though, hahaha.

Seeing as how a lot of the FWD turbo 4AGE lads seem to use the half width honda radiators well enough, I would suspect it should cool well enough for a 2l NA.