drivekp60s kp61 se

drivekp60

Na don't no what it is its doing my head in lol.I think i need a recond starter or something ive tested/tried everthing else cos its dropping to about 10v when i think its ment to be staying at 12v turns over with plugs out seeing as its easier to turn over but just doesn't like it with the fresh engine and needs those extra volts to crank with the plugs in.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Trying to drift it was super fun. Until halfway through the day i went a bit wide and got all up on the ripple strip and snapped an Axel. I went home and got my spare axle and managed to get back out there for the last session of the day. kpr i see what you mean how it wants to straighten out or spin. Im running ae86 struts with power steer knuckles so steering is even slower than normal and lock is reduced so this was a bit of an issue. Power wasn't to much of an issue as long as it was up in the power band/on the limiter. Defiantly need to make a few changes before the next track day. need a better seat, modded knuckles and sort out the rear suspension. all in all it was an awesome day.

driftdrift.jpg

My tyres are still mint haha.

This thing is so pretty. *drool*

Should let me know if you ever plan on getting rid of those rear trd blue coilovers!

Will probably be selling them at some stage as ive got another setup lined up. will let you know.

Yea how did drifting this go? Do you have those T3 knuckles set to the inside setting? Do they bind much?

Car is saweet.

Just borrowed the power steering knuckles out of my ae85. The t3 knuckles don't fit very good and have binding issues on my car (sway bar gets in the way).

i'd try throw ae86/ke70 rack internals into the kp housing. i think they should be a faster ratio, plus the rack is longer. so will be like adding lock spacers, may even need to cut it down.

looks super sweet out on the track in those pic's. pity we are at other ends of the country, would be choice having 2 kp's out there at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...