Nissan S12 Silvia differentials

barf

some doofus welded up (ie; destroyed) this differential and now I need to find a replacement, does anyone know what other vehicles use the same differential as the S12 (CA18ET twin-spark) silvia? i hear that Subaru Leone's have an identical diff head -- true/false?

thank in advance for any info you can share.

You could have an R200 in there though it's more likely you've got an R180. A twin spark CA18ET version should be IRS but there's a slim chance it's solid.

If it's solid, I'm not sure. If it's IRS you can get the R180 or R200 out of a Z or an equivalent age Skyline. You can also modifiy the LSD centre from a shortnose ~R32 Skyline to fit the housing.

I have an open R200 nugget (The bit with the sidegears in it) that I'll sell ya cheap if you wanna be unlocked? I also make the spacer bushes to adapt the later centers to the longnose housings. I'm going to make another batch very soon too.

How many pingas do you charge for that Mr. Simpson?

$30. They aren't hard to make, but they are a little time consuming.

I can do them in 10X12mm, 10X13mm, and 12X13mm. I also include a spare one cos they are very easy to drop and lose somewhere under the bench. (Where you don't find it untill like 18 months later.