Drags, friday, 3rd dec.

RUNAMUCK

Pegasus Bay Drag Racing club

Ruapuna Park, Leggett Road, Templeton, Christchurch

Street Meet ~ 3rd December 2010

Gates open at 4:00pm for racer entry, drivers should be early to assure you are entered.

Practice/Racing starts 5:30pm

Spectators $10.00 or carload(5) $40.00, under 12's free

No Alcohol or dogs

Vehicles from all origins and configuration welcome, this includes any competition cars and bikes

The following classes can run.

Top Alcohol

Pro Comp

Limited comp

Comp Bike

Street bike

Super street

> Racer Prices.

> $40 club member with no nzdra licence

> $30 club member with nzdra licence

>

> $50 non club member with no nzdra licence

> $40 non club member with nzdra licence

> $40 Passenger ( Must sign indemnity form in entry shed and must be over 15 yrs)

> Special for this meeting

> $90 Racer who joins pbdrc on race day with no nzdra licence (this price includes discount of gate fee)

> $80 Racer who joins pbdrc on race day with nzdra licence (this includes discount of gate fee )

It was a shame the last meet was cancelled due to rain so lets try and get as many oldschool cars along as possible.

I would imagine the numbers will be lower so street cars will get somewhere between 8-12 runs each at an estimate maybe more if comp cars stay home.

I may not be there for this one as I am supposed to be in Nelson :(

I don't know for sure, But I'd say they probably will. They ran VHT during at least one of the winter meets which they didn't do last year. Plus being a twilight meet the track will have had all day to heat up in the sun. I recall a practise run on the eve of the Digga southern nationals this year where the track was going off and guys were smashing their PB's hard.

Hmm how late can your register in/what time does it go to? May have to tear a roof off and put new one back on by the weekend so need to work late...Will find out tomorrow morning and will try come out regardless eitherway, why is the 1st Friday of the month always busy :lol:

Edit; shall be able to make it :D

Not a bad meet, got a ton of runs in! Caught up with a few of the boys off here.

I ran a best of 13.8 again. Still struggling off the line in 1st and into 2nd, however in everyone of my time slips I have a better 60ft time than the others, even the ones that beat me which is interesting. Was switching to 20psi once I got into 3rd gear but boost controller was in a cunt of a place to push the button but seemed to help my trap speed by about 2mph. So had a 13.8 at 99mph last time and 13.8 at 102mph this time. Ahh fine tuning time...

I think if you get a decent pair of rear wheels and tyres. I think if you get some 15" MT's (or similar) you should be able to drop at least 4 tenths. It's impressive the times your getting with those skinny sidewalls that your running.

Whats your best 60ft time to date?

Yea, going to try sort some 15's for back with decent tires and maybe take blocks out of back to raise it and hope for bit more suspension compression? Think my t28 is about at it's limit pushing 20.5psi through it to, but worry about that after its road legal..

Best 60ft time 2.232 from today, no idea how that compares except to who I raced today, what do others get?

haha.... fuck just played the video back of my first run.....

It was so crossed up but at least I just managed to stay in my lane ;)

The best I could manage was wheel spinning 13.5@103mph

The times were shit for me but talk about wheelspin... 1st and 2nd was pot luck on how much wheelspin.

Reaction times.... No red lights but best of the night was 0.003 followed by a 0.009 and another 5 that were 0.0XX :D

Heres a quick vid