Wanted: Auto sparkie

rforge

^ his input may have not been the most constructive but he is correct. If you want a tidy job and the car was not previously EFI its going to take awhile to do it nicely. I could spend a couple hours easy just setting up a nice fuse and relay box to power and protect everything.

KK-Kolonel it is a custom loom all good to go all plugs ect. Had a mate that done the same thing but with an sr in a ke20, loom cost him $650 to get made up but he put it in himself in a cuply hours went from no wiring to firing it up, he was doing mine but off on deployment.

Not too worried how long it takes anyway as long as its done properly

Yeah everything there complete engine but will want a bigger external fuel pump, reg and line before firing it up which ill sort before wiring is done or finish off wiring when done

A mate of mine "Datsunboy" has done many CA18 looms. I think he's registered on this forum, but doesn't post here anymore. He's done a number of CA's into datsuns, and a few into KP60's. Try PMing him, or PM me for his number. He also has a nistune tool to remap the ecu's, and reconfigure them for bigger injectors/uprated AFM etc.

Yeah mate will start one up maybe in the weekend, should be going in jan, i'm a student so moneys the only problem eh. Going for 300rwhp although may be more like 250 to start with. That in an 800kg car with a sweet suspension set up(working on that) should be fun. Mods so far fully adjustable front JIC coilovers, s14 front hubs and rotors, s13 rear calipers and rotors, hilux diff, s/s top mount mani, gt28rs ball bearing turbo, sr20de tb, evo 3 510cc injectors, tidy fmic, huge custom alloy radiator

Yeah mate will get something up in the weekend, will be good to get opinions/help on finishing.

So far done.. ca18det and box all mounted with custom mounts, s/s top mount manifold, gt28rs ball bearing garret turbo, sr20de TB, FMIC mounted, huge alloy radiator, evo3 510cc injectors, greddy rs bov, custom loom, custom jic camber damper height adjustable front coilovers, hilux diff all in, s13 rear calipers mounted but not hooked up.

Needs Exhaust from turbo back, 38mm external gate, fuel system (pump, reg, line), wiring done, tps, brakes sorted out, leafs reset. will post a wanted ad for parts

Yeah mate will get something up in the weekend, will be good to get opinions/help on finishing.

So far done.. ca18det and box all mounted with custom mounts, s/s top mount manifold, gt28rs ball bearing garret turbo, sr20de TB, FMIC mounted, huge alloy radiator, evo3 510cc injectors, greddy rs bov, custom loom, custom newc jic camber damper height adjustable front coilovers, hilux diff all in, s13 rear calipers mounted but not hooked up.

Needs Exhaust from turbo back, 38mm external gate, fuel system (pump, reg, line), wiring done, tps, brakes sorted out, leafs reset. will post a wanted ad for parts