Hydro vs cable clutch, speedo drive KP60

spanners

Hey bishes

1. Does anyone know of a mech speedo drive that will attach to (AZ6) Altezza 6 speed? Also speedo cable to suit that will fit into back of KP60 (bugeye) dash.

2. Is there any real reason why instead of making my clutch pedal hydro, I cant just make my gearbox cable op? the AZ6 looks as though it would accomodate a cable really easily. Yes I know that cable probably isnt as good as hydro but its going to be much easier for me to do especially considering how many times the engine/box is gonna come out and go in

2.5 Fuck I want new rims.

3. Watched Hi octane detonate the other night. It sucked. I hope to god the they have given up. I quite liked the first couple but this... no.

2. Is there any real reason why instead of making my clutch pedal hydro, I cant just make my gearbox cable op? the AZ6 looks as though it would accomodate a cable really easily. Yes I know that cable probably isnt as good as hydro but its going to be much easier for me to do especially considering how many times the engine/box is gonna come out and go in

Hydraulic is normally a push type and a cable is normally pull - if the slave cylinder is mounted behind the clutch fork then you should be able to get by that..

^^Sweet Paint skills..

W55/7/8 drive fits.

Well if that's the case you MAY just need to do what I did and swap to an import speedo and cable, depending on where it sits on the box.

I put this speedo back in to the nz spec bugeye cluster. It even reads pretty much bang on with the 3.9 diff and 205/50/15'' semi slicks.

The cable is probably a tiny bit on the short side but the motor and box are pretty well back in my car.

Hydraulic clutch FTW if you are going to run a heavier pressure plate, the hilux m/c is tiny and does the trick, matched up to the standard KP pedal arrangement.

probs gonna run low key pressure plate, its a daily (skid daily anyway)

reason I dont wanna run hydro is that theres no room in firewall to do it where it wants to go, the starley pedal is in the wrong place to make it work easily, and my fab skills are shithouse.

Also not a big fan of having to bleed 400x

If i could have it my way I would have 4 wheel cable operated drums, then my leaky mcyl wouldnt rust my engine beh

I am also a sucker for non bleedage, just take the 2 bolts off the slave cyl and tuck it out of the way.

Surely my 6 cylinder turbo would be taking up a it more realestate than your N/A 4 pot?

Reverse mount the master cyl inside the car with a remote reservoir?