Sr18di got no fuel

HighLUX

Anybody got any knowhow with these engines? Mate has a P10 primera with one of these engines, its a single point injection setup, never seen one before and thought it was carby till I took the air filter off.

It was working fine until a few days ago, then the injector stopped spraying fuel, its getting fuel though (didnt have a multimeter on me so couldnt check if the injector was getting a pulse)

dunno if this helps but with the engine running hold a metal rod(or screwdriver) up to the injector housing and listen for a constant ticking noise. do this to each injector(think theres 2 from memory). this should help you clarify if the injector/s are playing up eg if theres no ticking or an irregular sounding tick

dunno if this helps but with the engine running hold a metal rod(or screwdriver) up to the injector housing and listen for a constant ticking noise. do this to each injector(think theres 2 from memory). this should help you clarify if the injector/s are playing up eg if theres no ticking or an irregular sounding tick

woops just read over your post and realised that youve already clarified that the injector isnt spraying fuel. my bad :lol: