possible Car transportation From hamilton to South

hey guys

So I have a car in my back yard at work which needs to get to Hamilton.

though I am completely not keen on a one sided mish as petrol isnt as cheap as your mum,

So if anyone has a car they want Moving from hamilton to Wellington, or in between, then let me know, and we can sort some sort of cash Deal

Cheers

Allan

that seems really expensie haha

I did a trip to hamilton which inloved delivering a ajg to new plymouth, then driving to Hamilton, picking up car from hamilton and driving back to Wellington.

I got paid $200 to take the jag to New Plymouth and that covered the whole price of Diesel haha

yeah has this been done? otherwise im down in wgtn for wknd of 8th april etc. can bring it as far as napier...then could co-ordinate with si and take it to hamilton the next time he heads to auck and catch ride back with him..

8th of May you mean Caz? I am heading north this weekend to ahh, pick up an old friend of mine from Whangamata pwnt

you guna shoot across and grab your gear from mine or want me to just bring it the following weekend mate?