WTB: interim or long term storage in the Tron

0R10N

current lease on the warehouse in Frankton expires at the start of May, and typically everyone else wants out of the contract, so it looks like I'm gonna need to find somewhere else in Hamilton to move all my car-related crap into. So if anyone has something suitable down that way please let me know... as long as it's reasonably secure I'm flexible on access and time, i.e. short-term, long-term whatever.

apart from the two vehicles currently in storage I also have a complete interior, two engines (one with gearbox attached), 8 rims with tyres, and some assorted engine bits that need to move. Figure about 16-20 sq.m. worth of junk all up, if that.

of course it would be heaps easier if I could store the cars too, but I realize this may not be possible so I'm looking to move them back to secure garaging in Auckland. unfortunately most if not all of the places up here are strictly vehicles only/not enough room for extra storage.

chur.

oh god now you guys pipe up haha.. I could have held onto the building we had if I found people to replace the guys who moved out.. but at the end of the day the place gets a bit dusty and damp and birds make their way through in the winter.

Renewal rights come up in the 2nd week of may as already mentioned, lease is for two years and I do know that the rental amount will be re-negotiated at that point. Currently we're paying $650/wk split between four people (including opex). The other three currently live there in addition to storing crap/working on cars so they pay more than me.

site is approx. 330 sq.m. in size and has kitchen/bath/loos, three bedrooms, and small concrete outer yard in addition to warehouse space.

Can PM you more details if you like.

I was checking out some places up here, all too big/expensive to go for on my own. If you are interested in finding somewhere closer to AKL flick me a PM, can't remember how big they were off the top of my head though.

I figure I have about the same sq.m of stuff

Renewal rights come up in the 2nd week of may as already mentioned, lease is for two years and I do know that the rental amount will be re-negotiated at that point. Currently we're paying $650/wk split between four people (including opex). The other three currently live there in addition to storing crap/working on cars so they pay more than me.

site is approx. 330 sq.m. in size and has kitchen/bath/loos, three bedrooms, and small concrete outer yard in addition to warehouse space.

Can PM you more details if you like.

This isnt Getlows place is it?

Could be very keen depemding on stud height and a couple of other things especially if there is the chance of living there aswell

Churs all. Have PM'd requisite folks.

be quite sweet if we can pass the lease on with minimal fuss. I think the landlord was starting to freak out that come May he would end up with a large empty building and no more income 8)