big valve pinto heads. . . . .

eke_zetec_RWD

I put Group 1 big valves in the turbo pinto i used to have. Hard to say you could notice a difference on a turbo engine tbh

oh did you dyno it before and after? if iv got 215kwatw on standard valves surely id get more with oversize.

did you have 44mm an 38mm?

fuck me 288hp at the wheels out of a 2l pinto with standard valves i got to see a dyno sheet or a youtube clip of this or have you got the numbers mixed up????

I've got no experience with Pinto's, but for what its worth David Vizard recommends fitting the biggest valves physically possible as from a performance view there is no downside.

I'd increase exhaust valve more than intake (eg, if you increased intake 1mm do exhaust 2mm) to get more flow out the exhaust and spool that turbo quicker.

edit: From memory Pinto's are have quite big bores? If so you should be able to get pretty big valves in there and with some chamber work you should have any issues with valve shrouding