anhonyb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Don.t sell a viva just because the paint job is crap. They look great a bit battered. We need more Viva love on Oldschool!!!!

What mazda engine is that? If its the one I think they (808 engine) are great little motors and load can be done with em. bloody cheap to run too.

• 4 months later...

hey you still need help with the bushes? SAS in mancow got them i think they listed for torana, i got the upper arm (4) lower arm (one each arm but 2 peices) and the ones for the chassis to rear arm the one that adjusts the caster for front. Nolothane or similar aussie make, 5 hundred, nothing else uneless you get from uk.

Yeah its a good one- I too tried squashing it, then sent PM to bloke on another forum who had it and asked for link.

$500 is a lot of money eh!!! crikey. We used to machine them up years back and Cuddons where I worked had plenty of stock of the stuff in different grades. I guess it adds up but thats still alot.