DRAGS, friday 11th december.

RUNAMUCK

STREET WARZ DRAG RACING , FRIDAY NIGHT 5...00 PM GATES OPEN 4.30 PM.

SUPPORT PBDRC , WE DONT DO THIS FOR OUR OWN COMPANY SO DONT BE A GRANNY AND STEAL YOUR MOTHERS CAR AND COOK THE HIDES AT THE STRIP !!

RACER ENTRY CLUB MEMBER $40.00 NON CLUB $50.00 JOIN PBDRC AND GET THE GATE FEE BACK !!!

MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL FOR THIS MEETING $50.00 !!! CRAZY CHEAPEST RACING IN NZ.!!!

HARDEN UP AND GET TO THE TRACK !!! SPREAD THIS NEWS !!!!

SEE YOU THERE !!!!!!!!

I met with Clinton from the PBDRC, and some guys from other clubs last night. The sport of drag racing needs poeple to participate! CHCH is full of bogans, so tell your mates to have a crack at it!

pay money to destroy your own tyres with your own fuel in your own car so people that have paid less can watch hmmm not a sound investment one thinks :lol:

and you own a rotor? Hmmmmm.

Better to do it at ruapuna than at the diesels ow!

haha diesel doesnt detroy your tyres g!!

ps do they still have diesels??

oh tis worse rota and rb :lol:

I went lousy.....

When I pulled the motor apart last month I also had a go at tidying up the linkages and couldn't find the sweet-spot and could only manage low 14's, The old girl just didn't want to pull out of the hole and was sluggish right through the rev range, I am tempted to by a synchrometer unless someone has one I can borrow and actually test the set up. and start from there. I am also going to do something about the linkages as the middle linkage arm is loose which could be all it is.

Bart came close to his PB

On another note I have 28 minutes of video with about 25 minutes of skidz vidz and the crowd that was watching it :)

I will process this today and post it on youtube today.

It was a great turnout!

And the skids were excellent. Nissans dominated the skidpad. And lots of them broke/caught fire. :badgrin:

I can't wait for the next night drags. :mrgreen:

I'm also itching to fine tune my car too. It sooo needs a locked diff.

Bart came close to his PB

Not such a great feat when my PB is so slow though. :lol:

Actually there were lots of cars there doing 14's. So it a good feild for your average fast street car. They didn't get the DYO thing working in the end, which was a bit of a shame for the slower guys. But my consistincey was all up the fuck, so it worked well for me.