Hillman hunter engine conversion??

m0ss4yy

ScottAllen02.jpg

Or what about a factory option. The H120 motor, factory fitted in a Hillman Hunter GLS, has plenty of snot. Bolt in and go No cirt needed, Just not so easy to get in New Zealand.

Can be replicated.

• 1 year later...
Anybody have any advise on the easiest way to lower a standard leaf rear and strut front hunter?

Thought of just getting blocks, chopping the fronts accordingly, buying new shocks and shortening them. or if anybody know of any shocks that go in without being shortened?

yeh buddy, i own a 1974 hillman hunter an i just took out the mid leaf an put in some 2inc blocks, had it slammed well past the lip of the mag haha wasnt too bad on rubbing cause i had some fwd offset 17inc rs5s, you should try it looks gank ta shit!!!!

to the dude who wants ta lower there hillman,

you can ether reset your leafs an throw in some 2inc blocks *legit way should still slam it* if you wana go lower pull out the mid leaf an flip the bottem leaf, ppl will think you have bags! i done it to my 74 hilly an it was mint no rubbing at all with fwd offset rims.

ohh an a good engine would be a vr4 mate they fit if you cut the engine bay a little bit. it may cost a lill but the fun is worth the wait.. but if you have the cash get a rb20det!!

if you wana go lower pull out the mid leaf an flip the bottem leaf, ppl will think you have bags!

!!

maybe some school kids...but bags are adjustable..

are you from the streets of compton by any chance?