corona conversion

rbrona

All the GD peeps will have itchy fingers, i know i do.

If you have a TT141, i know Z10 Soarer, Celica-Supra xx fit. Not sure on cressida models.

Reo has some Z10 soarer struts on trademe atm for $60

Why do you want to swap them? Make your own coilovers?

man your not using a phone , type properly lol .

as for rb , im a nissna man but i reckon the jz's are a better motor tbh and you find it alot easier to lego together toyota bits then try and meld lego and duplo together with a nissan/toyota thing

I have some z10 struts for cheap that are an upgrade, none of the bigger 10" vented toyota struts will bolt in without the correct steering arm. I'm pretty sure later bigger cars have a 90mm bolt spacing on the steering arm, yours will be 85mm. I think if you use a tt141 steering arm you should be sweet, there is a different ball joint size that comes into play, I cant remember exactly.

as far as i know ae86, ke70, te71 gear is all the same

ae86 and tt132 lower control arms have the same ball joint taper but the tt132 lca's are better apparently because they are 10mm longer, 300mm long instead of 290mm

not sure on top hats

RB in a rona, that will be interesting.

Bolt spacing on the z10/xt141 struts have the same bolts for nissan 4 pot calipers.

I had photos of some but lost them. U use VW van discs and you dont need any caliper spacers.