NVMY R's, KRR31 Passage GT Turbo w/ pics

NVMY R

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Passage front is the best, cos Zeb Cold said so

also, it's a little rougher than I had imagined / the hype suggested.

Just slam it and do some skids n shit, have seen a couple locally get the matte b on 17s and big bore even tho it's auto treatment, then get more and more fucked. makes me a little sad, but they're not mega rare. To be blunt, buy some cool rims and then we'll start to take an interest... have seen too many times omg that pic is so sweet its my inspiration for my car now omg and then nothing happens. So just do someshit, Im rambling.

Fuck, is that it? Don't even worry about it. Do what you want :lol::lol::lol:
also, it's a little rougher than I had imagined / the hype suggested.

haha, you guys crack me up. I was wondering where all this "hype" had come from so I read the first page. In not one post did he say it was mint or tidy (that I can find), he said the price he picked it up for and also said it was a heap.

The only hype that was introduced was when kyteler spat his parky pills because "this mint original" car was potentially going to get some mods.

Yeah I read too much into it at the start, my bad. When he said it was lush and fully optioned with a red-top RB20DET and that "It's mean tho, got the means clear cover arm rest things". These comments threw me in that I thought it was a well looked after nana-spec example. Which it is not. Obviously. Still, a tidy could get it close.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah it is, in the middle, after the handbrake, there are two small consoles with clear plastic lids on them. One is for putting shit in it and one is for the tape stacker/8 track cartridge thingy in it. I can't find any info at all on this, so I was wondering does anyone know who I can get in touch with that will maybe point me in the right direction. Probably easier if I get a pic up of it/location

• 9 months later...

I've been looking through yahoo japan looking for wheels for the car, I have some 15" DR30 RS-X factory wheels, but I stumbled across some Enkeis like these 28062009214.jpg. The biggest diameter rims of these I have found so far is 14", would these be big enough on a car like this?