Big A's Celica

Raizer

loving the progress and the size of your project - what sort of airbag setup are you going for?

The airbag set up is from auz from tubular suspensions systems as they are the only ones that do the strut bag set ups I need for my car and they are really professional. for the back I am going slam specialties bags with the e level air management system and aucuair valve block.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You still looking into LED tail lights? If so, flick me an email. Ned@ProTechNZ.com.

I'm an Electronic engineer and would love to play around with LED tail lights etc. Have a few cool ideas just no car and money to put it in. Will donate my time and shit for free, have nothing better to do at the moment. Back at uni in 1.5 months so be in quick or you're waiting until july when i finish uni.

Yep still going to do LED tail lights so I will give you a bell and we can work something out. =

Cheers for that.

Big A

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aye seeing this in person = crazy... all i could think was you are totally ambitious doing what you're doing but it's absolutely bloody fantastic what you have completed so far.

screw the gloria... get stuck into this mate :)

Will be one of the most nutz classic-celica's in the world (possibly the 4WD V8 Twin turbo one in Oz pips this but we'll see)

Oh and you're dad is a cool guy too, was awesome to meet him and( ??cant remember name) also working there, both very skilled craftsmen :D

Sadly didnt see the Gloria (off at the suspension shop) but all the removable panels looked in good hands.

Thanks for the kind words mike. I am hoping that the car when finished will knock the socks off people when they see it. Sometimes I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew but then if you are going to do it right sometimes you need to go the whole hog. Oh and I Passed those comments onto my dad and I think you gave him a big head.lol

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes you are correct the side vents are for the compressors, was originally going to be for venting to the brakes.

Compressor boxes still need to have some dimple die work done before they are complete.

Agreed needs some more love possibly looking to move it to Auckland if my dad is going to retire, but also going to throw some regular money to my dad to get some more work done.