F1ERCE aka possums s12 slidevia

Hemi

mr david please take detailed pic of the engine bay as your bay looks fucking close to mine , mainly the firewall part . but all parts would be greatly appreciated .

also the ca sounds the ducks nuts mate , but a gtir turbo ? meke but get s15 ballbearing biatch plz.

185 rwkw sht at a guess 220kw atfly. nice man .

all info regaurding the parts you get part # or vehicle you get them off will be greatly appreciated seeings as my particular model of bluebird has shit from so far 2 different models not including the bluebird itself . ch chur

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get it all revinned on the origi engine?

also the ca sounds the ducks nuts mate , but a gtir turbo ? meke but get s15 ballbearing biatch plz.

I thought the GTi-R did have a mean turbo. Ballbearing T28 or some crap. Back before S15s were common everyone would upgrade to the GTi-R turbos so they must be alright.

Did you get it all revinned on the origi engine?

I thought the GTi-R did have a mean turbo. Ballbearing T28 or some crap. Back before S15s were common everyone would upgrade to the GTi-R turbos so they must be alright.

i know that , they deff aint shit lol, i was winding possum up

I think the reason gti-r turbo were popular is becasue they had a 360 degree thrust bearing factory, and also had a point .86 rear hosuing wear as the standard silva is .63

also becasue they were a t28 so larger than the early sr20/ ca18 t25

which made them a good cheap upgrade for you sr or ca

not sure on the reasoning for the larger exhuast hosuing, but im guessing it has somthing to do with the fact the gti-r had quads so probably flowed more cfm factory

I defantly don't think they were ball bearing

I also thought a s15 gt28 with a gti-r exhuast hosuing would make the perfect turbo for a 1600/1800 that liked to breath