Ultrasonic Cleaning

Ned

Need some injectors cleaned. Got told it's about $200 to get them ultrasonicly cleaned.

Anyone here got ultrasonic cleaner? can get one off tradme for $150 so cheaper then getting them done but getting someone else to do them is probably better.

Anyone used the TradeMe ones?

If someone here has one or access to one (and knows how to use it too) that wants to make a few $$$, PM me.

Ned

i got a ultrasonic cleaner aswell but ive been told your ment to do it in water which seemed odd so ive never tryed it, someone on here must have worked somewhere thats done it before?

ultrasonci cleaner for $150? damn the one i got here was like 3500 and i thought it was a cheapy

I think you guys are talking different things possibly.

This is a proper ultrasonic injector cleaner

because I know Insani-T works in a lab I am guessing he is talking about one of these

Sorry if I have the wrong end of the stick....

They are the same machine. One they just open and close the injector valves while in the bath. Cant keep them open because they burn out and cant keep them closed because then they dont clean properly. Other difference is that the dude in one vid had them flow tested etc on a cool little bench thingy :)

Then again, i could be wrong

Really need to get my set of 6 off the l20e cleaned and tested too. Where did you get yours done for under $100 Spencer?

Think they were at diesel and turbo in Hamilton GC's 5 out of 6 were blocked and uncleanable, so when brought in the next 6 they did them free.