potential assistance required in wellington

hey all.

just putting the feelers out at the moment, but if need be, would there be someone in wellington who would be able to pick up a set of wheels for me and drop at a freight depot? or even better have freight hookups and get them sent to me in christchurch? will cover all costs obviously and will provide extra for gas/booze/getn up from the computer haha

chur

they are in johnsonville. the people said they will drop them off at a depot but that i would need to organise everything....how do i do that from my end? do i just ring up and give my details and say that someone will be bringing wheels in...why cant sellers just put in the 10mins effort to cost it up, fukn annoys me

if someone lives near jville it would be greatly appreciated if they could grab them and send them off for me....sounds like less effort haha

doh just sent a palette of bits to chch.

give seller the $$ for the freight (call freight company for quote with dimensions of package) and your contact details

they drop em off and pay cash, give theirs and yours details

they sign the 'at your own risk' shit - no insurance

they get a reciept with the number you quote on pickup

get seller to write/attach your name and number on the parts in case of whatever

cross fingers

go to depot when theyre supposed to be there

wrap your fingers round the wheels, contract arm muscles to provide lifting force and place in vehicle

burnouts

i think thats pretty much how it goes

doh just sent a palette of bits to chch.

give seller the $$ for the freight (call freight company for quote with dimensions of package) and your contact details

they drop em off and pay cash, give theirs and yours details

they sign the 'at your own risk' shit - no insurance

they get a reciept with the number you quote on pickup

get seller to write/attach your name and number on the parts in case of whatever

cross fingers

go to depot when theyre supposed to be there

wrap your fingers round the wheels, contract arm muscles to provide lifting force and place in vehicle

burnouts

i think thats pretty much how it goes

yeh ive sent wheels before but the seller is being like you have to organise everything etc etc but yeh

Mainfreight can pickup from address and deliver to address for not much more. Why not do that?

did not know that. shall look into it if i end up getting the wheels. just found some ones in invergiggle that take my fancy now....

oh i see, but they just need to drop off and pay, wonder why thats so much harder than dropping off haha. eggs. need an account otherwise its depot to depot

yeh thats my point lol. ill try and sweet talk them into it haha

Hey mate if you want I could pick them up and drop at a freight depot. Got packing stuff also to make sure they arrive safely. Regarding payment there could be cash on delivery or I could pay and you could fix me up. The joys of being a dad at home 8)

Im also needing some thing brought down from aucks if any one knows any one?

Hey mate if you want I could pick them up and drop at a freight depot. Got packing stuff also to make sure they arrive safely. Regarding payment there could be cash on delivery or I could pay and you could fix me up. The joys of being a dad at home 8)

Im also needing some thing brought down from aucks if any one knows any one?

thanks for the offer mate! ill let you know if i get them, would save heaps of hassle. cheers

":1raikwpg]rims in wellington will look will look better on the cortina than the ones from invercargill :D

haha yes i agree, managed to crawl out of the bogan hole. just brought the gold mesh ones from welly....should look sweet.