MX73 Air Con problem

Yowzer

Hope someone can help me here / has a wiring diagram

The air con compressor in my cressida is not getting any power to it to turn it on.

The air con relay is switching on just fine, and power exits it through 2 blue/white wired that disappear into the loom in opposite directions.

The wire running through the engine loom to the compressor is a blue/black wire, which is not getting any power from anywhere I can find.

Anyone have any idea where this blue/white wire(s) goes before turning into the blue/black wire that runs to the compressor?

I was considering jumping a new wire straight to it, but would rather figure out what's in between in case it's something somewhat important.

yea the gas has a alkyl oil in it to lube pump hence why your meant to turn it on once a week or so even during winter to lube the seals or they go hard and let all the gas out .

the reason the wires probablyn go in diff direction is one probbably goes to the heaterbox to the temp probe in there and all the switch the control the pumps clutch are in series so that if one make a decision to switch off the clutch disengages etc.