Brads Kp61

ke25_

A bit confused man. What was wrong with a 65k motor? Or nothing and you just wanted to out a CA in?

the 65k engine was promised to new owner of my old ke25 as I took th modified 4k out of ke25 and sold it which paid for the ca18det so why bother with 4k.. wanted a project and didnt want 4age like everyone else. I had an old starlet of mine built up for a friend in aus with a ca18det which my mate did all the work on so scored a free starlet crossmember modified to accept s13 mounts as he made duplicates and the 76km ca18det package poped up so i couldnt say no, hopefully everything will be straight forward

yeah I think id struggle to find a better body there is not a dent or spot of rust anywhere, the wheels need the 80 cap screws holdin them together machines down 1mm then zincd or chromed before wheels go back together then ill get tyres on them.

haha the only thing fast and furious about my mirage is the holes it leaves in the lawn when i get on the piss

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...