red seven (or sunday)'s garage of cool 70s mitsis

fuel

dude that awesome, while I'm mucking around with my 80s and 90s mitsis you have the 70s Mitsis that I actually pine for! Make sure you hang onto them! What's happening with that 16L with skull and crossbones spraypainted on the doors? I hope it was saved and not destined to be a parts car!

also please please please get rid of those hotwires (and possibly bolt on flares too) from the GTO and smack it out on some real cool wide japanese wheels from the 70s/80s era.. show people what potential they have other than the typical look every bogan who owns one does.

Cheers guys, the 16L got scrapped a while ago, the sills and roof were completly rusted out - so it had to go, I would swap the 1850 for a good one in a heart beat tho.

The hotwires got the axe too, sold them to some guy with a starlet for $960!!! fuck me I didnt plan on that! so Im looking for some Mk2s or longchamps or even rewinds if I get stuck, going stricktly JDM, no 80's chch bogan styles for me.

haircut.jpg

Not to sure about the flares I think there GSR ones, depends what wheels I can find I guess, got a lot of rust repair to sort before I even think about that, I'll hopefully get the GTO all sorted and ready for paint before the end of the year.

The hotwires got the axe too, sold them to some guy with a starlet for $960!!! fuck me I didnt plan on that!

Pity they weren't Cheviot Turbos, you'd have been set for life! :D

'70s GTOs are awesome and must never be allowed to die. You have a responsibility to all of us here to keep that thing going, we'll be watching! :shock::badgrin: