Copycat?

OSM Garage

Im a bit reluctant on buying a set of mags for my car, because it may be portrayed as being a "Copycat" or "Biter"

Ive been looking for a new-ish mag in 15x7, 0p offset. Fell in love with the Konig Rewind rims and decided to go with the 165/50/15 combo. THEN i forgot that these rims have already been successful on a previous EX Lancer (WSking(Awesome looking EX Lancer))

My question is, is it considered being a copycat or is it "OK"?

Edit - I think ive put this in the wrong topic

my only concern would be the tyres which come in 165/50 15s wont be able to handle the power of your engine really - stretched look is cool but no point if it makes it really difficult to get the power to the ground. Go for maybe a 185/50 R15 if you can find it in any decent brand like T1R, Potenza G3, DZ101 etc. I think WSKing is using Federal Formozas which is the same tyres I'm using on my Viva and they aren't really that grippy at all - they just look alright.

Thanks for the input guys. I think i will go for it. Just hope i dont get slayed for it by others.

At the moment, the tyre size is just for show. Im not really a speed demon on the streets anyhow, and track days, id use a more suited rim i think. Less traction = More fun!