getting guards rolled...where to go?

Beaver

hey peeps. thinking about getting the guards rolled/flared on the hunter, so i can fit some bigger wheels on it. anyone reccomend where to go? also, can anyone tell me how much extra width you can get from rolling/flaring them? i need probably a inch lol

cheers

what rims are you trying to run. you can get a fair amount with rolled/flaired guards and a bit of tyre stretch.

not sure exactly, but ive tried some 13x6 hotwires with 185/70s, and the guards just sit on the side of the tyres so yeh. kinda wana open my options up a bit by having enough room at the back to tuck some wheels up, as its prety low (3" drop + 30 yrs of sag lol). it has 185/80s on there now, on standard steelies, and its perfect. the offest must just be ideal.

yeh i was thiking that, but i dont wana like get some rims and then not get them to fit, but i spose it cant be that hard.

chur man

oh btw jonas is out of hospital now lol hes all gud. now alowd to do aything more than walk fore 6 weeks tho lol and hes got a cast on his arm.

• 2 weeks later...
I know four guys who have all chipped in to buy a proper gaurd rolling devise. They in CHCH too. I'll let you know how they get on.......

i interested in how good of a job it does. anything got to beat lying under the car with a dolly and a big hammer like i did