ex lancer hydraulic cluch

crustyrusty

The easiest way? Find a EX1800 GSR and steal the clutch setup!!! Easier said then done!

The EX GSR's came out hydraulic clutch, but to find one these days is like finding cash in the couch. If you do find a A175, you will have to unstich a section off the firewall for the master cylinder and weld that into yours.

I know where a GSR is sitting in a paddock and i have the pedalbox from a EX GSR if you are interested. Let me know, and ill ask if i can steal the piece you need

The easiest way? Find a EX1800 GSR and steal the clutch setup!!! Easier said then done!

The EX GSR's came out hydraulic clutch, but to find one these days is like finding cash in the couch. If you do find a A175, you will have to unstich a section off the firewall for the master cylinder and weld that into yours.

I know where a GSR is sitting in a paddock and i have the pedalbox from a EX GSR if you are interested. Let me know, and ill ask if i can steal the piece you need

so wheres this ex gsr sitting in a paddock?