DUNEDIN. HI!!

Guest Zeb

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in gore they are common as mud and most are all dinted and sound like crap so im sure you wouldnt be thinking it if you saw them. there is the odd one or two that are quite nice and tidy tho. I am studying photography at polytech mon-fri and after taht just beein a bum as i've given up applying for jobs as no one bothers to get back to these days. Have seen "the 20" out about round town and it looks real nice.

sick of seeing xf falcons

This doesnt make sence? its like christmas everytime i see one.

HRT/Mint69 what does you do for a jab?

Yeah but your a piece of shit and i'm gonna stab you in the eye.

DO A SKID.

Planning on having my 21st at the speedway for skid pad action for everyone would be rude not to let yas know when i have it booked. hopefully have 929 in tyre popping form by tehn

Yeh bol that red roundlight KP on Rewinds, I dig it. Think he's reTRD or soemthing on here?

yea man thats me. i am keen for a cruise or something aye i keen as for the photo idea (but dont get to close to mine it will show up all the bloody dings :oops: haha. we should toatally sort something out for before x mas and have a bbq or something. just an idea

cheers,

Brodie(reTRD)

was out for a cruise for conrodders yesterday as im an associate member and found a mint as place to get some cars parked up in mosgiel. Its at the old mill and real easy to get to, straight down the main st and turn right at the intersection that's got the milk bar on it and about a 1km down the road make another right and your there. Got nothing pland for this satday morning so could take some photo's of all the cars who are keen and can do a cool dunedin oldschool shot of them all together. Need to get something together, itd be good az. Im heading home over summer and comin back up for weekends but wont have the go tina as its getting a respray and another g-box put in and a general tidy up. leave a post for all that are keen to do sumthing this wekend, could meet up at a servo and go from there.

was out for a cruise for conrodders yesterday as im an associate member and found a mint as place to get some cars parked up in mosgiel. Its at the old mill and real easy to get to, straight down the main st and turn right at the intersection that's got the milk bar on it and about a 1km down the road make another right and your there. Got nothing pland for this satday morning so could take some photo's of all the cars who are keen and can do a cool dunedin oldschool shot of them all together. Need to get something together, itd be good az. Im heading home over summer and comin back up for weekends but wont have the go tina as its getting a respray and another g-box put in and a general tidy up. leave a post for all that are keen to do sumthing this wekend, could meet up at a servo and go from there.

im keen as. txt/ ring me on 021 920 339 if needed at all or i can be contacted vis Novus autoglass dunedin.

cheers,

Brodie(reTRD)

Ah snap this is the morning after my work's do. Maybe not too early :D, and maybe my car will just hang out in the background as it's still a little boring atm, Datsun can't come :(.

WHUT'S DANE UPTO THEN? Mosgiel etc

im notto much of a morning person but let me no the time and whatnot and ill be there with bells on . where is a central place for every1 to meet i live in wakari so i am close to everywhere kinda :S. i was also thinking how bout we have a bbq somewhere or something? if any1 else keen now will b the time to tell so we can get a bulk pack of sossys or something

guessin most aren't too keen on the morning idea. thats cool. quite keen to get some shots at the old mill at mosgiel as it would look wicked but if not everyone wants to go there no worries can find somewhere else thats still good. what time roughly would be a good one to aim for.

Should roll down the pinisula cos i cant be fucked driving far. Remeke will kindly donate 4 4x114 steels for someone to do a b-out on because he has no say in the matter. And please not saterday morninng, sinates playing friday night etc.

sounds like a challenge :D but i will have to think bout it i an sick of spending all my weekends and $$$ on buying new diffs and axels hahah.

i was thinking of maybe going for a cruise them going one of those public bbq's if people were keen to put in for it. if not just a cruise and a bit of a meet and greet is all good with me

guessin most aren't too keen on the morning idea. thats cool. quite keen to get some shots at the old mill at mosgiel as it would look wicked but if not everyone wants to go there no worries can find somewhere else thats still good. what time roughly would be a good one to aim for.

Not worried where we roll, just aslong as im not hung over :wink: Also Supras not daily anymore so ill be rolling soarer with perfect amount of spokes hopefully.

sounds like a plan, cruise and a meet up would be good. will take my camera anywa to get a few pics.

yea man bring it for sure. could snap off some pic where ever is decided apon going to. as for where that maybe im easy as ill follow (as long as the road not to shit i am to bloody low for really bumpy roads and refuse to drive on gravel as my zorst hang to low ahhaha)

Oh snap I'm moving this weekend. Don't worry I'll be there though. So Saturday yah? Next to decide on is what time and where?

Say 12pm / 1pm or something?

Maybe meet in town somewhere then roll to Mosgiel?

I dunno need your opinions. Need that HRT dude his KE20 is so sweet.