mutinys 1978 Mazda B1600 Ute

Jase

Build Thread //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/24072-mutinys-new-b1600/#entry1381884

I have a biased opinion as i own two myself but looking good dude,

try mid 80s lower arms and discs for braking and lowering they have a spring seat that will take a cut spring ie if you cut a coil out it will seat properly and remain captive,

a gemini brake booster and master fit as well to increase that whoa factor,

you only have to lengthen the linkage to the pedal screws out welded tube to mine with nut welded in end with a lock nut on the thread,

I have a five speed in mine and shit that makes a difference otherwise a 3.9 diff out of a late b2200 or such would get your ratios up,

and the matty b looks the shit,

• 3 weeks later...

Aha! Gotcha, thought that wee ute looked mighty familiar..

Friday Around 6pm, belfast/motorway.. was deliberatly going nana spec driving so you'd catch up - was hoping for a yarn at one of the many red lights.. Gemini had the Trailer with the engine on the back (that and the distinct lack of acceleration)

Aha! Gotcha, thought that wee ute looked mighty familiar..

Friday Around 6pm, belfast/motorway.. was deliberatly going nana spec driving so you'd catch up - was hoping for a yarn at one of the many red lights.. Gemini had the Trailer with the engine on the back (that and the distinct lack of acceleration)

aah yeh i remember seeing that aye. was on my way out for a wof