di0n's GX61 Mark II Grande

di0n

what are you going to carry on that wooden crate?

:? You lost me...

Looks sweet man, Those rims have a huge amount of dish for a 6, pulled the ol flip the centre trick?

will look really good low over those wheels

Some better pics are a must

Yeh flipped the centres.

Hopefully get some better pics with my camera before the weekend.

Anybody got any ideas for a cheap tyre that would stretch on to a 14x6? Ive heard of 155/55R14s? Can you get these in NZ?

Thanks for the comments. Hopefully be getting lowered this weekend all going well... :twisted:

Any ideas on what to do with the valves in rims? When I reverse them they'll end up on the inside and may rub on the calipers. :? Also still lookin for info on tyres I could run on these rims...

reclining rear seat is FTW

?? Is that only on JDM models or am I missing something? lol

yea cressida is a piece compared to the spec'd jap models.

Meh I don't mind the Cressida's.

And comparing my 1982 NZ Cressida to a local 82 JDM Chaser the other week the only differences I could find was the lights, grill etc, gauges and the Chaser had a 6 in it.

If I had the money don't you think I would have some by now? These wheels will do the job nicely IMO.

reclining rear seat is FTW

Didn't know about that until you mentioned it... Very nice indeed. Love all the JDM accessories, amazing for a car of this age...

Still interested in what tyres to go with for a light stretch...

Yeh rear view mirror is sweet aye. Havnt heard the Japanese voice yet. Having electrical problems. Mainly with the overdrive and radio and a couple of things. Theres a constant clicking from a relay or something behind the dash :? Any ideas what this might be? Jst to the left of steering wheel...

Oh and a quick update...

I sussed some 155/55R14s from a local tyre shop real cheap. Theyre 2nd hand but in mint nick. Hopefully picking them up tonight...

Was thinkn of getn new shocks this weekend. Will hilux and AE92 shocks work?