Hamilton guys - where's the best scrappy to take a car?

fuel

hey guys need to ditch my parts viva shell preferably on the weekend or early next week - where's the best place in hams to take a shell to? Am sorta looking for the bestish payout but mainly just want a scrappy who will accept a viva with glass/interior etc.

chur

yeah I don't think I'll get much over $100, will a scrappy even accept cars with full interior and glass etc?

a guy reckons he got $250 for a honda city at scrap palace but it was probably with a motor and box which mine wont have.

fuck now this is my kind of thread, as said bro bare shells $250 a tonne out te rapa but is a cunt of a place I usually roll to the one on ellis st SMR because they are GC's and its so easy to drive around and unload they were just under $200 a tonne. The price changes alot (was $50 dollars more at smr 2 weeks earlier) and the figure is more with an engine in it

yeah I've removed the front and rear screens they could be good spare parts. Haven't bothered with the doors or doorglass as it's four door and mine's two door. Will a scrappy still accept a car with glass and interior?