Bilstein strut rebuilding/valving, who does this?

UTERUS

So i bought some second hand bilstein struts awhile ago and they are feeling a bit sloppy (lol, sloppy) and i'd like to get them rebuilt.

Is this something best left to someone with mega experience? Can you reccomend someone i could goto in auckland.

If it isn't that hard i dont mind giving it a go myself, i've rebuilt a few hydraulic pumps and other stuff that requires small tolerances so i'm not completely retarded :D

Thanks!

Stocks rebuild Koni, do Kyb, and King Springs. They are really great to deal with.

Autolighn do Bilstein, Munroe and Eibach, not as good to deal with as stocks, but rebuild Bilsteins. At a cost though.

Also if you deal with BNT, you may be able to get cheaper through there as they are Autolighn agents. Was cheaper for me to buy bilsteins through them than buy from Autolighn.

I got recommended to go see Chris at Centreline suspension.

He custom built my mates Bilstein suspension in his 130tc (the targa one).

After a ride in the 130tc I now know where I am going to get my suspension done. :)

His shop is in Great North (could be South) Rd, same road as Red Baron Motorcycles.