roofracks from aucks to hams on sat

fuel

hey guys I need some akl GC who is comin down to hams on sat to pick up some roofracks from blockhouse bay (think it may be green bay?) on before sat night sometime. You'ld need a stationwagon or a van or even a sedan/wagon you can fix roofracks to a gutter (it's the old sucker with clamp type) as I tried to pick them up and fit them across the backseat of my galant but they were just too big (1m by 1.3m).

lemme know if anyone can do eet? chur!

The curren of doom? not likely they don't have those oldschool rain gutters like your crowns and celicas do :P they didn't fit across the back seat of my galant so no way they're getting inside of your curren :P

cheers for the offer tho

um... speaking on behalf, but i might be able to detour when we pick up al's van and pick these up if you have no other option

yeah man if you guys could they would be awesome. where are you guys picking up al's van from?

um... speaking on behalf, but i might be able to detour when we pick up al's van and pick these up if you have no other option

yeah man if you guys could they would be awesome. where are you guys picking up al's van from?

um... auckland somewhere lol

my cell is 027 463 6600

ill be driving van, gotta drop off some struts so i dont mind pikn these up too