GC Tyre guys in Hamilton

mikuni

Anyone know any tyre dudes that are good cunts in H? Hookups etc?

I need to get a couple sets of tyres pulled off and put a set, perhaps 2 on probably within the next week. Usually I go down the road and he does the odd thing for free because of my work but this amount of work may end up being expensive if I have to pay $10 a tyre or what ever.

Guest sexychevette

some places are nuts. i went to a place which was close to work just so i didnt have to drive far. Was like hey bowl how much muny to strip these tyres off and put these 4 onto my cheviot turbos. And balance. Also at time workn for ford equals trade price etc. he busts out calculator. um ah...83.50 buddy. me= NAH G BYE! so went to where i get proper deals and was 20 bucks. yeh some places are gay. how can u charge that much coin for 15mins work. they wernt even on a car

fuck stop being dutch

its called a labour charge

$15 is nothing try charging out a mech at 75 to 100 dollars a hr ( i know most mech dont change tryes and its got nothing to do with this )

i get stung $120hr for a tyre guy to come change a trye for me ( work ) and thats on the cheap side

15 to change one wheel to another and balance it its pretty dam cheap

brad just go see ham wholesale on karlainy rd

or give them to me and i will charge it thro work ( you just pay them cash ) and i will get it done fast and cheap prop charge you for 4 tryes is what they normaly do

lol.........cum see me ow.....we do $4.00 off rim n $4.00 on!!

BIG CATCH THOU.... our tyre machine wos supplied by noah

straight off his ark meaning it dosnt like cunty rims

wont do 17s wif low pros usless lubed up like a fucking hore. e.g to time consuming

wont do run flats

wont blow up 155s on a 13x10 rim lol but can mount em .

lucky our wheel balancer came from the digital age

L.A 078434569 (lifestyle automotive)

another good cunt in h town would be matt at good year tyre savers in killarny rd

he does my cunty rims and and blows up my stretchd rubber bands ...

Simon's upped his price.. I've bought two whole sets of Toyo tyres off him in the past, and he wanted to charge me $72 to take the tyres off which he sold me, and put them onto another set of rims.. Not too happy with that.

Tyre shop in Ngaruawahia is pretty good.

I had 2 sets of wheels that I wanted the good set of tyres taken off and put on the wheels with stuffed tyres.

Cost me $70 for 8 x strip, 4 x fit and 4 x balance. Got $20 off for one tyre that was still warrantable. So only cost $50 in the end.