Star of orions + Sirius DASH

0R10N

Oh, I like Starions, I think they're fucking choice. I just like Series1 7's a little bit more is all.

Also agree with all the cars on your list of cars to own.

I want a 30coupe next, would like a DR but would prefer a 6 cylinder, so HR30 is fine by me :D

I've wanted a Gen I Civ (RS would be nice) for almost as long as I've wanted any other car.

Heaps of others, to be honest. I quite like the S4 7's. Datsun 620's. CSP311 Silvia, SP311 Fairlady, Fairlady 240ZG, 70's Crown Coupe, fuck, the list is endless really.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I like Starions, I think they're fucking choice. I just like Series1 7's a little bit more is all.

Also agree with all the cars on your list of cars to own.

I want a 30coupe next, would like a DR but would prefer a 6 cylinder, so HR30 is fine by me :D

I've wanted a Gen I Civ (RS would be nice) for almost as long as I've wanted any other car.

Heaps of others, to be honest. I quite like the S4 7's. Datsun 620's. CSP311 Silvia, SP311 Fairlady, Fairlady 240ZG, 70's Crown Coupe, fuck, the list is endless really.

Yeah if I had infinite moneys and infinite space mine list would be endless also... but I gotta be realistic, so narrowed down my choices to a particular class/genre :D

SB1 is teh obvious exception to the '80s turbo-sports-wedge-of-doom rule, but I ahve fond memories of testament's mum's old 'gonda'. Besides, everyone has to buy one 'silly little car' to complete their collection anyway!

BTW I knows you just sunk a buttload of cash into your S21, but I recently happened to talk to a guy who's thinking of selling his PNV HR30 coupe... ;)

Not George's old one is it? Navy blue? Doesn't want to trade an S12 at all? :lol:

not sure actually, haven't seen said vehicle.

The dude apparently has a 'few' FJ20E engines plus a 'worked FJ20ET head capable of 700hp' for sale, so as you can guess he's currently all, "Boe you shoulds buys some of my shit"

my understanding is A184A is widebody 2L, and A187A is widebody 2.6L, while A183A is flatbody 2L turbo and A182A is flatbody non turbo with live axle rear.

And A163A = Sapporo/Eterna/Coupe thing like yours? Fairly certain that's what I recall reading on the firewall of the one at the local wreckers.

my understanding is A184A is widebody 2L, and A187A is widebody 2.6L, while A183A is flatbody 2L turbo and A182A is flatbody non turbo with live axle rear.

And A163A = Sapporo/Eterna/Coupe thing like yours? Fairly certain that's what I recall reading on the firewall of the one at the local wreckers.

A163A is 2L carb with live axle, mine is A164A = 2L turbo with IRS

Must have remembered it wrong then because it's most definately a Turbo model, has the cool 80's decals and everything. Pretty sure there's some camber on the rear too, from it sitting so long it's a big sagged in the booty.

That's another option maybe Ed, an Early Sapporo?

Jap spec widebody are 2.6 same with US spec, but Euro spec wideys are 2.0L and 2.6L. Remember that white widebody which was on trademe for months on end at $16k? Was a UK import and was restored from the ground up and it was a 2L intercooled. I would say the clutch for the DASH engine is the same for the non DASH engine.

Yeah, it was mean, fucking mean to me!... gave me lots of problems and i was to n00b to figure it out. As far as i know it now sits with a blown headgasket... one of my mates is looking at buying it. I'll give him a hand to fix it up if he does, had adecent motor in it atleast, so it could be a half decent car i suppose.

Guy who had that AA63 Celica? Interesting it blew a head gasket.. you rebuilt that motor just months prior to selling it eh? Maybe he overboosted it too much.

My engine hasn't been touched, 28yo head gasket etc and I ran 15psi through it a few times, made it detonate alot, overheated it when I removed the fan etc and it's still going strong so I'm quite surprised.

My engine hasn't been touched, 28yo head gasket etc and I ran 15psi through it a few times, made it detonate alot, overheated it when I removed the fan etc and it's still going strong so I'm quite surprised.

oh noes you've done it now