Jammy's aw11.. PIRATE, ARRR ME MATIES

Jammy-Fishpaste

oh yeah and if you mention the word "boso" on this forum you will more than likely get hell because there are afew other people on here who claim they know what bosozoku means because they read it on the internet and people like you just don't understand.

Not sure if you're talking about me but I couldn't care less what a word means, I just love the cars and would hate to see someting awesome butchered. With this car I now feel that isn't happening and on that note let's talk about the damn car. Quit spamming thread, etc. Reckon sort out lowering (which he is) then mount widened 'front' lip mounted a little higher depending on how low car is. Make car loud as you can and have some fun.

Btw from the sounds of things this cunt's more 'boso' than anyone here!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I had a mint aw11 s/c and it almost hurts to see one looking like this...

BUT on the other hand these cars are wicked to drive and regardless of what it looks like its still gonna be farking good fun and be quick enough for someone still at school (read: not a 2L turbs chewin the gas)

And i fucking love pirate shit. Beat this cunt :P

4153513842a4637102657l.jpg

What was I thinking. Guy tried to step me out about it. I backed down being a pussy and all.... then after I left he pulled a knife on someone else. Glad I was a pussy that night :lol:

So much for the fourAGE being invincible huh. Ive seen a few of them that have done that ay. Just bad luck I guess!

Oh well rebuild stz

i have 4 bluetops under my belt. 2 were headgaskets, one was rod out block, one was bearings. me = king engine killer. u think u have an invinceable engine? give it to me for a week ;)

i have 4 bluetops under my belt. 2 were headgaskets, one was rod out block, one was bearings. me = king engine killer. u think u have an invinceable engine? give it to me for a week ;)

not to mention 47 CA18DE engines :lol:

My flatmates bluetop cracked the block, warped the head, and cracked 2 pistons. I get the feeling that it was more of a chain reaction than a big bang though... thats the punishment for driving when you know somethings wrong :rolleyes:

Oh yeah and yes it seems you are the #1 engine killer. Should be an award this time round, youd get it foreshore

fully should have had a "been through the most engines" catergory in OS awards!

LOL @ 48 CA18DE's

lol i own you for killed engines :D

im at about 6 -7 3sgte's and 12?? 4age variants

+ nurmous 4ks

12?? mini engines

couple of 5 pinto's

i cant remeber how many gokart engines

and about 6 rgv engines and 2 x rg400's

BUT ive never broken a gearbox (unless you count teh gto but that twisted teh input shaft off)

nor have i poped a diff

my problem is im greddy ..tri to get to much power from them

• 10 months later...