Tyre hookups in Hamilton

fuel

Oh real sweet just let me know anyway.

I can get some Toyo T1Rs for $163 each fitted and balanced etc which is the best deal so far - the guy rates them over a Direzza for grip and said they were good in the wet, but he said they weren't as hard wearing as a Direzza.

So so far I have T1Rs which are the cheapest brand new, grippy but may not last as long, or DZ101s which are grippy and will probably last a bit longer, and are midrange price, or the RE001s which are the most expensive but possibly the most grippy.

Man.. why is choosing tyres so difficult?

Personally I'd probably hit the Direzza's in your situation 8)

A proven good tyre, and more people have good things to say about them than I have heard about T1R's. And both are probably equally as popular.

Just a nice all round tyre really. AND they have the rim protector, which makes them sort of look stretched/lower profile.

Personally I'd probably hit the T1Rs. 8)

My Dunlops have always gone hard and slippery way before the tread gets too worn. Got some 4 mm 2001 FM901s and they're poo, but it seems a waste to get rid of them with that much tread :(

Might bring them to the track day. :P

Its not, just get a car thats so gutless that tire quality makes no difference. haha. i did :D

It's awesome eh, the KP rolls on 175/60/14 SUPERCATS.

SUPERCAT. That's such a genius name for a tyre, I mean, linking something that has no relevance to a tyre at all, THEN making it superior to all other cats, by adding the 'super' prefix. It even has a silhouette of a leaping cat MOULDED into the sidewall. Amazing!

Its not, just get a car thats so gutless that tire quality makes no difference. haha. i did :D

It's awesome eh, the KP rolls on 175/60/14 SUPERCATS.

SUPERCAT. That's such a genius name for a tyre, I mean, linking something that has no relevance to a tyre at all, THEN making it superior to all other cats, by adding the 'super' prefix. It even has a silhouette of a leaping cat MOULDED into the sidewall. Amazing!

mate has those on her poolude... first time i saw i lol'd so hard... because of the revelance between tyres cars etc + cats,even super ones is none.

u will have a price tomorrow phil

i have to get donna some toyos for her car and they were $155ea fitted

and my $360 bridgestones are 160 fitted

( lol dont remember the whole waihi thing with my trye sherding lol )

toyos are the way to go

direzzas are about the same price from my tyre guy ( i got a mate some 205 45 17 for about 155ea to in this tyre )

we can take them up for you on sat if you want bro

bring them back in the arvo