AE8SIX's 1986 Toyota Levin GT APEX

0R10N

Seibu Keisatsu --- haha man have seen you driving round dunaz ay!! Yea simple will be the name of the game on the outside

Mr Dori --- Cheer man. Yea have been waiting to join up here for a while ay. As for the rust on step ahead there got them all rust proofed before the respray black except for the lip obviously but wasnt to sure if spraying the lip would effect the chrome finish when they go to HPC. The wheels I really want are SSR Mark 2s but as everyone knows they are very pricey so will have to wait till I get major fundage. Engine came out of a car which Paint from GD imported a while ago you'll know the one Im talking about. Once back home will be able to get proper specs for it.

Requiemk626 --- Oh yea dont worry bout ride height its guna be nice and low :wink:

To be honest I'm pretty sick of the panda look everyones done it a million times before but if I fit the wheels etc... and it looks mean then there still is a chance I'd keep it original

Eventually will be a Link G3. But for the moment its a running a chipped standard ECU that came with it in the car from Japan

mean pretty hard to "chip" a toyota. Ive seen a couple with unsoldered factory micros with small board placed inbetween with a flashable chip is it like that?

Yea quite possibly could be like that I haven't seen it myself as its in Auckland and I stuck in FUCKN dunedin (no offence to any locals but Im sick of this SHIT hole ahahaha) but from his description thats what it sounds like.