oh tee pee sat 27th oct

fuel

Fuck saturday was epically awesome. Had so much fun out at waihi, rolling races down mad hills etc, drinking yuck homebrew barcardi on an empty stomach and singing punk in brad cs car. (might have had a little pre-5pm chunder) got photos somewhere on my now very broken digital camera. does anyone know what happened to it? if any of you boes broke it you need to fess up aye. Oh and fuck i almost forgot, at Ds house we had maple syrup on our chicken nuggets.

those burnouts at phils were so mean. couldnt even see the car for all the smoke etc, metal spatula fights, initiating people into the boes by whacking them across their bare asses. the mystery guest was the best bit :) fuk i was stoked that r-bubz turned up.

cheers to flippy for being awesome and running us all into town. appreciated man. town did kinda suck but meh. still alright aye. felt waaaay too old to be at outback lol.

such an awesome weekend. lub you boes.

^ flatty saw you slamming on the couch when he got up for a piss. Said it was an awesome show and he sat there for a few min watching :lol:

I heard him get up, tried to be subtle for a while and two minutes later couldnt be bothered. If he sat there for any longer than that i know exactly what was going on. Any cunt would have loved it.

Pics or ban :P