wanganui/horopito any one?

mark105

Don't imagine you would want to roadtrip with a wee fella. Not much fun from his point of view.

hes surprisingly awesome, loves the car etc. mums is in taupo, was more thinking she might like to have him for the day/spend some time with him etc.

/dont wanna spoil your roadie with a kid so meh.

well atm i wont be takin the 260c as it will prolly be a work in progress on the boot seal which means ill have to take me hatch back and being that i have to fit 4 16" rims with tires in thats the back seat gone so prolly only lookin at fitting one other person besides me. kinda sucks as if i find me a boot n bonnet at horopito im kinda screwed in terms of getting it home.

also i dont go thru taupo to get to horopito/wanganui. i go down thru te kuiti, down the back way down, tiz quicker for horopito missions.

Was actually just gonna post askin if any one was keen for a horopitu mission in a coupla weeks time. Not too keen on this weekend though as I'm workin overtime. No sleep makes no fun for roadtrips.

Just strap shit to ur roof boe. Got a pile of tiedowns ya can use.

Was actually just gonna post askin if any one was keen for a horopitu mission in a coupla weeks time. Not too keen on this weekend though as I'm workin overtime. No sleep makes no fun for roadtrips.

Just strap shit to ur roof boe. Got a pile of tiedowns ya can use.

true, might skip horopito, just roll down n get my rims, then i can get grandads trailer slap it behind crown when we go down n load it up with shit we need.