mark needs a job

thats prety hard out yeh. nah havent considered a trade, got diplomas in computer shit will get into that at end of this year whens i plan to moves to chch, want something for the mean time so i cans restore the wagons n roadie it to chch lol. didnt get the job at supercheap lol.

Guest supersnipe

my work seems to always be employing people, alltho i work in a factory, factorys can get hell a boring. the pays decent and overtime kicks arse. hours are sweet. 7.30am to 3.30pm, or 3.30 till 11.30pm, or 11.30 till 7.30am, if you can ammuse your self its a good temporary full time job, 5 more weeks and thank god im outta there and off to tec

p.s. i make plastic, yes...yes i contemplate suicide often

Nah marks not allowed to work in a factory / turn out like james will fully punch cunt in face.

James Broke my heart the other day... Im at work some fully makin transam with a fuckload of grunt rocks in.. hey MATT fucking check out this car so mean stz hey wait a minute is that james?????????? WHAT THE FUCK i walk up to say i hate you SIF ITS A LEFTY AND HES DRIVING CUNT HEAD fucking pissed me of so hard.

big chromey engine 330kw atw

my work seems to always be employing people, alltho i work in a factory, factorys can get hell a boring. the pays decent and overtime kicks arse. hours are sweet. 7.30am to 3.30pm, or 3.30 till 11.30pm, or 11.30 till 7.30am, if you can ammuse your self its a good temporary full time job, 5 more weeks and thank god im outta there and off to tec

p.s. i make plastic, yes...yes i contemplate suicide often

Where do you make plastic man? I make it also, but research stz

Guest supersnipe

yeah on second thoughts, dont do factory work, unless its only for like 3months, otherwise you will kill someone