Mongol's 910 Bluebird

pies

so today i decided to do more work on the 910 because i didnt get on the piss last night, so decided the i was going to make the s13 gearbox fit.

So i pulled out the gearbox and engine and set about making some plates to bolt to the engine mounts , the engine only needed to go 30mm forward so making new mounts was going to be a waste of time.

P1030212.jpg

P1030211.jpg

P1030213.jpg

next i needed to modfiy the sump to get it to fit behind the swaybar , i really only needed to gve it a massage but i decided to have a go at cutting and shutting type deal

P1030214.jpg

P1030215.jpg

as you can see in this last pic there is a very very tiny leak in the right hand center of sump *FUUUUU* , but its ok bcause im going to get another one and add wings and hinge setup etc , so not too phased .

P1030216.jpg

some pics of mount all sitting in etc , need to slot on side a weee bit more and space the trans down + modify the gearstick as it nearly hits the handbrake at the mo. but that can all be done next weekend .

P1030217.jpg

P1030218.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic