Anyone heading to Superlap Apr 29th?

Snoozin

Hey Auckland dwelling types....

Is any one heading down to Taupo to check out Superlap, and has some space available to carry a few *coughHondacough* bits and pieces down for me, and I'll meet you there to pick them up :)

Basically... will be 4 15" rims, skirts, a spoiler, and a few assorted interior parts.

Please let me know, will supply a box of beers to someone for their trouble....

Or failing that, if you're heading South to Taupo or further that weekend... let me know and I'll arrange to meet up.

Thanks,

I saw this and thought, NZPC Superlap.. thats gotta be the gayest thing ever.. but..

Thats a pretty hot evo, and I never thought I'd say that about ANY filthy evolution.

HKSCT230R.jpg

I might be keen if theres nothing else doing and if I do go it will probably be with someone from aucks or I'll be up there next weekend or something so let me know if you can't suss anything else out.

Do those wheels have tyres on? Sounds like it might almost be too much stuff to fit in my car anyway.

They do have tyres on but I plan on getting them taken off cos they're shit snow tyres....

No biggy either way, I'm not so fussed on Superlap either it'l likely be boring as fuck, I just want to take the new car for a drive, and figured if anyone was heading South it might be that weekend.

flawless was keen, I think he may be out now though as he only just got car back and wont have time to throw lsd in it before then. Mike-e is still keen I think, if he gets carina going we will be down, harlet aint up to my standards yet, otherwise id be in foreshore