WOF Garage In Wellington

Who can recomend a good garage in Wellington or the huut to take oldschools cars?. One that takes into account that it is an old car and the breaks n what not arn't going to perform like a modern car. I usually take my subaru into LTSA for WOF and they are pritty good letting me through with fucked shocks from lowering car n what not, but im not sure what they would be like with an older car? anyone work in a workshop that does WOF test? .... ps do you need reverse to pass a WOF :lol:

I think Pie's and Al know a good place also.

Dont know if you NEED reverse. Just a thought.. vehicle testing prob wont check reverse.

If I was you I wouldnt get a new WOF. Take it off the road for a few week's and let's get this new 1600 in there & 5 speed box. Never know what hickups you may come accross that will take longer than expected wasting a new WOF.

I goto AH wong, but they are pretty Hcore now, unless you sorta know the guys, I have been going there for a while now. At my work we take our cars to Jones Automotive in Petone, but I also think they may be a little lenant toward us because they know us very well.

SO I dont know.

Allan