Spaces 2500TC

Muzzie

The Alloys are from a 2500S - basically a flasher version of yours, slighlty better trim, more instruments etc etc.

Looks tidy - pity it aint manual. Go easy on the boot though - the diffs aren't flash. Mate of mine went through some thing stupid like 9 diffs in the 4 months he owned it.

yeah it would be awesome if it was manual aye.

nah nah im pretty easy on the boot, driveshaft vibrates pretty hard when at high speed and you let off the gas a bit :?

have some plans which none of you will like im sure, but hey its my car.

and no im not gonna tang it, put it on trailer wheels or spray it matte black :rolleyes::lol:

modgies and a monster tach

na but serious, sweet ride.

haha get fucked. i'll reserve that sorta shit for my other cars.

this car is for cruising

the running on?i reckon the carbs are stuck open a bit or some shiznit. idles waaaaay higher in Neutral as opposed to Reverse or Drive soooo yeah im gonna pull apart the carbs sometime in the near future. gets rather embarrassing sitting there in town with it still chugging away :oops: also, air intake pipe will never stay on, goddammit. attepted to cable tie the fucker on, but its rather difficult at the bottom

front left brake pad only has like a few centimetres left, so went out & bought some Ferrodo brake pads & also a new battery

engine piccie is up now

m34n b03z

You're a cunt, I love these.

Want one/or a Marina. Aws.

I used to have a 73 Marina. Mustard yellow with tan vinyl roof. Was free - bastard previous owner de-reg it the day before I discovered it and he gave it to me :( He couldnt find a truneon arm joint for it - I had it replaced and running mint within 2 days lol.

You're a cunt, I love these.

Want one/or a Marina. Aws.

I used to have a 73 Marina. Mustard yellow with tan vinyl roof. Was free - bastard previous owner de-reg it the day before I discovered it and he gave it to me :( He couldnt find a truneon arm joint for it - I had it replaced and running mint within 2 days lol.

Awesome. My old man had a fairly stropped up 2.6 inline six Aussie assembled one, he's just finding out about another 1 owner example for me....

isint running on a timing issue?

usually, got timing checked out, was only 5 deg out.

Dad seems to think it is because 1) the cylinders need a decoke (it only runs on when warm, therefore the carbon deposits in the cylinders are still glowing red hot , providing the "spark" and 2) because the carbs need a tune & they are still stuck open or something, providing the engine with fuel even when turned off???

Flange you bastard...wanna swap? :lol:

Flange you bastard...wanna swap? :lol:

Lol. Nah, this ones a keeper sorry. always had a soft spot for tc's and this was too good to miss. Shame its not a 2500 tho. The 2000 is a little bit slugish. and the manual is a right cunt to change gear. Overdrive is a gem! I really need to put money into my other project cars but its nice to have a good runner. This is the only one of my cars with wof and reg 8).

So what u plan to do to yours? Modify the shit out of it or do subtle mods. Love the "S" mags they look wicked