Chevette Conversion Questions...

CUL8R

hey just wondering - I came real close to buying a yellow Chevette Wagon from a guy in Marton (lower north Island) but couldnt get up there. It looked real mint and straight as and the guy only wanted just over $1000....

Wanted to know if anyone knows who actually bought it. It was on trademe for ages. Was thinking that it would have made a fucking brilliant base for a conversion...

I want it :(

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that one on there for quite some time. It was probably over priced though, not because $1000 is too much for a mint condition old car, simply because its too much for a bright yellow chevette.

I'm not sure who bought it in the end, but I do know of a wagon for sale in palmy for $100ono without engine. I'm unsure of condition but I'd love some one to buy it because it will be dumped otherwise. If you want some complete examples PM kyteller, he knows of a couple down his way. Its the deep south, but if they are cheap and a good starting point, it may be worth the trip. I wouldn't be surprised if you could buy one and get it to wellington for less than a grand.

Good luck :D