Suicycle lols

davidian

dunno why i chose that frame, had another like racing frame, but i prefered this one. yea tyres are pretty small aye, like the next size thinner is those propper racing ones, so many a front tug shall be done. Tho of course im going for extra brakes all round.

its rocking the centrifugal clutch (il modify the sprocket on it or put another one on it) so at idle it dosnt spin.

the front wheel is really a back wheel from the other bike i got, i widened the forks by like a cm to fit it.

semi-auto on the front, i.e change gear but dont disengage the clutch.

its almost rideable now, can pedal but need to do the sprocket and make up some engine mounts (cant have bungee cords all my life). cant wait to get it mattblacked and ratted, il probably rock extra oil in the mix to ensure full 2-stroke smoke screen, probably make up an exhaust for it, tis too loud really. Am thinking il make one that extends down the fork and then is like side exit.

in total it shall be a rancid rat bike freak

i plan to become http://www.ratrodbikes.com's god

may even go as far as using a bit of cooking oil in the mix, makes it smoke to the days - taken from rat motorbikes

should post my 1930s bike, og paint, pinstriping, internal drum brakes on teh back. could probably class it as a rat bike. also want to put an air horn on it, but i doubt i could crank enough power from the chainsaw. maybe a small battery mounted behind the seat