can wellington people help?

Cazza

Hey all.

Right- my dad is on his way to wgtn to help my lil bro try and resurrect an old combi van (lil bro is planning to turn it into mobile coffee shop thing).

Plan is that dad will spend the week down there helping him get it going etc.

What im hoping for from the oldschool peoples: Could anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge of good parts places in wgtn/how to fix combis/etc or even just have some spare time and willing to have a look and see if you can help maybe?? could you please text dad (steve 0273321220) and let him know? or post on here and ill let him know....

we arent familiar with wgtn so any help appreciated!

Thanks heaps in advance guys! :D

I will ask my boss, we can get parts for vw, its over night though, if he needs anything, get him to call Allan at Classic Cars Serives 161 cub street, petone

04 9393382

My forman used to work on vw's all the time, so he maybe keen to give advice, but remeber, time costs money

Also, Collins is very good guys, usually stock heaps of old stock from all over the place

Allan

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the help guys- the van is finally up and running! made some interesting discoveries along the way....like it had a gearbox from a porsche, a clutch from a mitsubishi and some peugeot bits in it......but all sorted now! :D