Cruise To Horopito Car Wreckers - This Saturday

Muzzie

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so I'll meet up with muzzie now, seems like me, him and his friend? are the only ones going, pikers

My old man and gf are coming :lol:

sweet thats no prob, see you then, im off to bed, got your number too

I'll prolly have a trailer on the van too might help you spot me.

1 RX30 mostly cannibalised for mechanical parts anyway. No engine, diff, gearbox or suspension. Interior was pretty rooted also.

And that was it for X30 Cressy's.

I got some photos and new bumpers for the Simca, plus a small part for the Zephyr. Did 1000 oddkms, with a hire trailer that broke half way down, rooted the tyre and smoked out the traffic behind us lol.

Got a pic of that RX30 for ya Pies, and some of the crowns like Flawless has.

Yeah I don't think theres any s55's, but theres a billion s65's and a mint s85 minus motor.

Those pics bring back memories of our magical time there haha. I love wandering around wreckers aye. Its awesome.

What parts do you need pies? I think that myk00l cunt has a parts mx30 aye. It had been stacked on the drivers side door and he was ripping out the motor, but you don't want an emu anyway.

meh, mint compared to everything else around it then

Hey, you weren't ripping down SH1 about 7pm on Saturday were you? I think it was SH1, was sure I saw your wagon.

Avenger 79 - there was a couple of vengers I noticed, in reasonable nick for a wreckers yard.

Hey, you weren't ripping down SH1 about 7pm on Saturday were you? I think it was SH1, was sure I saw your wagon.

Yes :) On my way back from whangarei returning to hamilton for work, damn it!!!! Were you in an inconspicuous van or something I might have noticed?? I don't recall seeing any zephyrs.

Yes :) On my way back from whangarei returning to hamilton for work, damn it!!!! Were you in an inconspicuous van or something I might have noticed?? I don't recall seeing any zephyrs.

Trip woulda been too hard on Zephyr. Was in my van - towing a hire trailer. Dark tints, on 18s. It's not the most un-noticeable I'd have said lol