Triumph 2.5

spacie

I am the proud new owner of a Triumph 2.5 thingy-ma-jiggy. dont know anything about these. obviously :lol:

all i know is : 2.5 carbied straight 6 (apprantly the same motor as some beemer) 122000 miles, auto, fried electrics. insanely straight body & mint factory paint with NO rust. some "rare" alloys on very good tires. will sell these. interior mint as, no cracks on dash or anything.

im not gonna tell you guys my plans for it because i know they will not go down well (i do not want whitewalls, hub caps & factory paint). but lets just say there will be NO camo, large tachos & raceseats.

can some one please tell me the stud pattern for one of these?sorry i cant be more specific, ive never really heard anything about triumphs & i havent picked up the car yet

4x114.3 y0.

Motor's based on a Ferguson tractor design iirc. Grandad had the most immaculate 2000 Mk2 in history, used to give me big Trumpy run downs all the time.

Heaps of rims to choose from then, used to be this cunt in Palmy with a cream coloured one, dropped savagely on ROH ZS. Looked hot.

• 2 weeks later...

If the wheels are wild cat. They are real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! common on those. People used to lose the hub caps or have them stolen. the insurance companys would supply the wild cat wheels cos they where cheaper than the hub caps.

As for wheels mate has a or had above beast with a rover 3.5. Went like stink it had 16" with tall side walls rode real well. No mods to the body as far as I know.

cool cars, used to have a mate that had a blue one boned on small gold rims ("trumpy"). Was badass. 17s could be cool. Join up with these guys http://wtscc.wellington.net.nz/

theyll give you info on modding them etc. Go to some classic races at taups and find some guys running one and go talk to them. Quite often someone running one, if not talk to someone with triumph etc. Def the best way to learn.

I love those triumphs. Here's a pic of one I had a few years ago. Was cream but we brushpainted it black for the undie 500. Front spoiler really helped the look of the car. Rear spoiler just for fun and a bonnet scoop (ice cream container)

This one was a 2000cc 6. Almost the same pace as my Capri (slow!!) but guzzled a hell of lot more fuel to do it.

Can anyone spot the egg.

theundie500wthtxtsmllam7.png

They are an absolute tank!!! Here is the damage to the van that hit us during a high speed parking manouver. The Triumph only ended up with paint on the front corner, not even a small dint in the body or bumber.

70slovext6.jpg