Professional Zacs Stazza

lowlancer

Hey man, looks rather nice indeed, Have you seen a stock standard white one cruising around town, I've seen it about 3 times in the last month, was parked on fitzgerald ave the river end.. Just before that battery place..

Cheers,Chris

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have removed a few emmision systems in the past. Tried and true. Remove each pipe, one by one while the engine is running and if it starts to cough due to a vacuum leak, block it up. Then you will end up with only 1 or 2 pipes coming from the manifol that require plugging up. :D

Oh, if you are playing around with the EGR (or what ever yours may happen to be called) remember that removing things may cause the valve to be constantly open.. meaning you will have either an exhaust leak or exhaust constantly entering the intake.

Vacum line to the map sensor, line to the distributor, line to the fuel pressure reg... Thats about all you really need... There is also one going to the air-con idle up solinoid on the side of the injection mixer, but its neither here nor there. Shoot with any questions and i'll try my best to help out.

I've removed the egr, made a plate to go over it. I also removed the charcoal canister, as its kinda pointless i rekon, and ugly.

Yeap, i've seen the white one in town, would like to chat to the owner at some stage.

My flatmate owns the starion now, and has some forged 20tho over vr4 pistons, and a twin cam head... but it'll be a long slow project.